“Women are fifty percent of the population. If we are doing fifty percent of the work, we deserve fifty percent of the recognition.”
That’s according to Ann Revell-Pechar, Women to Watch finalist,...
- Why Wilmington Needs WOMEN TO WATCH
- Innovation Exploration: Wilmington’s CIE Hosts Coastal Connect
- Business RadioX Wilmington and A.Revell Communications Adds Joan Loch to Producer/PR Manager Role
- EntreDot Launches New Radio Show on Business RadioX
- Webinar on Wireless Medical Device Global Regulations Registration Deadline Extended to June 5
Innovation Exploration: Wilmington’s CIE Hosts Coastal Connect
Tomorrow, UNCW's Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) hosts its own birthday party! It’s going to be a great full-day conference,...
Wilmington Booster, Owner of Crescent Moon Joins Communications Team
A.Revell Communications and Business RadioX in Wilmington today announced that Wilmington business leader Joan Loch has joined their team as Producer...
WHO: The U.S. Department of Commerce - U.S. Commercial Service
and the Wireless Research Center of North Carolina
WHAT: Webinar: global regulations for wireless medical...